Charcoal Clay Cleanser
This cleanser is infused with charcoal and kaolin clay to absorb environmental toxins. Kaolin clay absorbs sebum, removes impurities and helps prevent clogged pores.
- Provides deep cleansing and purifying
- Reduces oil
- Acneic skin
This spot treatment rapidly dries each blemish and encourages healing.
Directions for Use
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
Tips for Use
- This is a great primary cleanser to remove oil, makeup, dirt, and debris.
- This product removes easily with warm water.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a surfactant derived from coconuts.
- Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. It is used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Charcoal Powder (derived from coconut husks) is an extremely porous, purified powder that acts like a sponge attracting impurities and excess oil from the skin. (Think of a magnet pulling metal toxins [from pollution] from our cells.)
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It can also be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propanediol, Polysorbate 60, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenoxyethanol, Charcoal Powder, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance/Parfum